TrailSeeker 8x32 Binoculars
TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 32 mm
- Magnification (x): 8x
- Angular Field of View: 7.8°
- Linear Field of View: 409ft / 136m
- Close Focus: 6.5ft / 2m
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 15.6 mm
- IPD Max: 73 mm
- IPD Min: 56 mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
- Weight (oz): 16 oz (453g)
- Dimensions LxWxH (in/mm): 4.8" x 4.8" x 1.9" / 123 mm x 122 mm x 48 mm
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Twilight Factor: 16
- Relative Brightness: 16
- Waterproof: Yes
- Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof): Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Included Items: Objective lens caps, rainguard, neck strap, harness strap, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual