Advanced Biological Microscope 1000
A heavy duty intermediate level biological microscope. A mechanical stage is standard with knobs controlling both axes for easy centering of specimen slides. The LED illumination provides portability with its battery operated design so that it can be used outside or on field trips.
The sophisticated Celestron Advanced Biological Microscope 1000 offers today's latest technologies, including electric LED lighting that provides bright, natural illumination while staying cool to the touch. With an included 10x eyepiece and 4 objective lenses (4x, 10x and 40x, 100x), you can achieve magnifications ranging from 40x to 1000x.
This microscope provides perfect illumination thanks to its Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm, which allow to you to control and concentrate light on your specimens. The mechanical stage has knobs to control both axes for easy centering of your slides. An all-metal construction means you can rely on the Advanced Biological Microscope 1000 for years to come.
Note: The illuminator runs on 3 AA batteries (not included). Optionally, this microscope can also be powered with an AC adapter (not included).
- 1000x power biological microscope with fully coated glass optics
- 10x eyepiece with 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objective lenses
- Metal body with 360° rotatable monocular head
- Mechanical stage, Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm, coarse and fine focusing knobs and 4.5 volt LED illumination
- Five prepared slides included
- Magnification (low power): 40 x
- Magnification (high power): 1000 x
- Included Accessories: 1 green filter, 1 blue filter, 1 yellow filter, 1 small bottle of immersion oil, 5 prepared slides, dust cover
- Microscope Head: 360° rotatable monocular with 45° incline
- Objective Nosepiece: Quadruple with click stop
- Objective Lense Diameter: 4 achromatic - 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Eyepiece 1 Magnification: 10x - 18 mm field of view
- Condenser Lens: Abbe, N.A. 1.25
- Diaphragm: Iris
- Illumination: LED 110 volt light and 50 mm Plano concave mirror
- Stage: Mechanical stage with spring loaded clips - 115 mm x 125 mm
- Dimensions: 305 mm x 457 mm x 178 mm (12 in x 18 in x 7 in)
- Weight: 5.75 lbs, 2.61 kg
- Fine Focus: Yes
- Coarse Focuser: Yes
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included)