Amoeba Dual Purpose Digital Microscope (Blue)
This dual purpose microscope is perfect for high powered specimen slide viewing or you can quickly set Amoeba to a lower power to view stamps, currency and more. You can even detach Amoeba?s tube for convenient handheld digital viewing of large objects. With its built in 1.3 MP digital camera, Amoeba allows you to easily snap photos or video and upload to your computer to save, send and share with anyone!
The entry-level Celestron Amoeba Digital Microscope is a dual-purpose microscope that can be used as a low-power or traditional microscope for a range of applications. With magnification from 10 to 200x along with LED illumination above and below the stage, you can view 3D specimens or microscope slides easily. For even more versatility, detach Amoeba’s tube from the stage for convenient handheld viewing of large objects.
A built-in 1.3 MP digital camera allows you to easily capture photos and videos of your discoveries! The Amoeba Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool well suited for hobbyists and students alike.
- 10x, 60x and 200x magnification
- Built-in 1.3 MP digital camera
- Top and bottom LED illumination
- 82 mm (3.2") diameter stage
- Coarse focus with dual knobs
- Plug-and-play with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and Mac OSX 10.4.6 or newer with included USB 2.0 cable
- Accessories Included: s8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper, ULead photo capture software for Windows
- Imaging Sensor: 1.3 MP CMOS, 1280 x 1024 pixel array
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP or better, Mac OS X 10.4.6 or better
- USB Connection: 2
- Magnification (low power): 10 x
- Magnification (high power): 200 x
- Illumination: Top and bottom white LEDs
- Stage: Plain with clips, 82 mm (3.2 in) diameter
- Dimensions: 135 mm x 165 mm x 254 mm (5.3 in x 6.5 in x 10 in)
- Weight: 18 oz, 510 g
- Course Focuser: Yes, dual knobs