Handheld Digital Microscope Pro
Our popular Handheld Digital Microscope line rises to a new level with the Handheld Digital Microscope Pro including adjustable-height stand. This easy-to-use microscope is perfect for viewing stamps, coins, and other small objects at magnifications up to 200x.
The Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is an easy to use, low-power microscope with a 5.0 MP sensor for capturing photos and video of your disoveries. At low magnification, the Handheld Digitial Microscope Pro is ideal for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. You can even view traditional slides at high magnification.
Create high-resolution images, VGA quality video, and time-lapse animations using the included Micro Capture Pro software. You can also take accurate measurements and make notes on your specimens using this intuitive software. An adjustable LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright, while the fully adjustable, professional stand allows for steady shots even at high magnification.
Intended for the discriminating hobbyist or professional, the Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is well suited for jobs such as entomology, industrial quality control, component inspection, medical investigation, scientific research, and forensics documentation-just to name a few.
- High-quality adjustable height stand
- Celestron Micro Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration ruler
A new version of the Micro Capture Pro software has been released! Download the latest version from Celestron Support.
- True 5MP sensor to capture and save high-resolution images and videos of your specimens
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images
- 20x to 200x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens (Note: Final magnification determined by monitor size)
- Professional, adjustable height stand included for hands-free operation
- 4 foot USB 2.0 cable for easy maneuverability when viewing large surfaces
- Intuitive software with measuring features
- Windows and Mac compatibles
- Imaging Sensor: 5 MP CMOS, 1600 x 1200 pixel array
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP or better, Mac 10.6 or better
- Software Features: Micro Capture Pro
- USB Connection: 2
- Magnification (low power): 20 x
- Magnification (high power): 200 x
- Included Accessories: Adjustable height stand
- Illumination: Adjustable 8 LED ring
- Dimensions: Microscope
- Weight: 2 lbs (907 g)
- Fine Focus: Yes
- Course Focuser: Yes