8" Orion Dovetail Mounting Bar
- Rigid dovetail plate provides a platform for coupling telescope optical tubes to Orion AstroView, SkyView Pro, Sirius, and Atlas equatorial mounts
- 8\" long dovetail plate made of extruded, anodized aluminum
- Attach one to all your telescopes for easy, no-tools swapping of instruments on your Orion mount and tripod
- Includes four optical axis offset adjustment screws for precision mounting
- Also compatible with Orion VersaGo, VersaGo II, VersaGo III SkyView AZ, AZ-4 and TeleTrack altazimuth mounts
The 8\" Orion Dovetail Mounting Plate provides a platform for coupling telescope optical tubes to Orion SkyView Pro, Atlas, Sirius, and AstroView equatorial telescope mounts. This \"narrow-style\" dovetail plate also works well with Orion VersaGo and SkyView AZ altazimuth mounts. The dovetail plate fits into the dovetail saddle on the mount head for easy attachment.
Ideal for amateur astronomers who have more than one telescope to use with a single mount, the 8\" Orion Dovetail Mounting Plate is easy to use. Simply attach one to each of your telescopes, or telescope tube rings, and you\'ll be able to swap between your telescope optical tubes quickly and easily. Once you\'ve attached your telescope or telescope tube rings to the Dovetail Mounting Plate, you can change telescopes on the mount without using tools!
This dovetail plates is made of extruded, anodized aluminum. Note: One 8\" dovetail plate comes standard with the SkyView Pro and Sirius EQ-G GoTo computerized telescope mounts.